Online Banking & Bill Payment
Manage your finances using your desktop or laptop computer in the comfort of your own home or office. Online Banking services are provided through our partner Aloha Pacific FCU.
Online Banking Demo
The following Online Banking Demo is best viewed on your tablet or desktop.
To learn more about the sign-up process, view step-by-step instructions
- View account balance & history
- Transfer funds
- Pay bills
- ATM & branch locations/hours
- View images of your cleared check(s)
- View Online eStatements
- Save time and postage while managing your bills in one place
- Unlimited free online bill payments with an OTSECU checking account
Be Smart With Your Money
- Create a budget and review expenses by accessing Money Management™ through Online Banking
- Track tax-deductible expenses
- Select and earn Purchase Rewards with debit card purchases
- Get quick access to Turbo Tax Online
- Export your account activity to Quicken®, MS Money or as a .CSV file
- Check your balance and OTSECU account activity from your mobile device
- Pay bills and transfer funds
- Download the Aloha Pacific FCU mobile app to deposit checks with your mobile device
Online Banking is Free
In order for you to successfully sign up for Online Banking, all you need is:
- An OTS Employees CU account
- Internet access and an email account
- Google Chrome
- Microsoft Internet Explorer
- Mozilla Firefox
New to online banking?
Follow these easy steps for access to your account, using your desktop or laptop computer, or our mobile app. If you are unable to complete the online registration process, please contact our Call Center at 808-847-8560.
Before you start, you will need the following for a successful enrollment: Date of birth, Mother’s maiden name, Social Security Number, OTSECU account number
Use your desktop or laptop computer:
Go to OTSECU’s home page, otsecu.com. Click on Enroll in the "Aloha Member" log-in box.
Complete our secure enrollment form:
- Create your username and password.
- Complete the registration form.
- Read and accept the Terms & Conditions, then click on Complete Sign Up button at the end of the form.
A welcome message will appear. If you receive a "pending review" message, we will contact you on the next business day to help you complete your enrollment.
Confirm contact information.
You will receive a one-time verification code.
Enjoy the convenience and flexibility of Online Banking
Congratulations! Now that you have established your online banking account, you can take advantage of a number of benefits:
- View your account balances
- Transfer money within your own account (i.e. line of credit to checking)
- Transfer money from your account to another member
- Make payments to OTSECU loans
- Pay bills with our free, unlimited bill pay service
- Option of receiving Online eStatements instead of mailed paper statements to review, download, or print
- Make Hawaiian Airlines travel arrangements through our Preferred Affiliate program for a 5% discount on roundtrip flights to and from the Mainland U.S.
- Purchase Rewards is a free program that gives you cash rewards when you use your OTSECU debit card for purchases through special offers from retailers such as Starbucks, Quiznos and Nordstrom Rack
- Money Management is a free financial tool that can help you track spending, create a budget and more
It's the environmentally-friendly option!