Together We Can Help the Hungry
April 3, 2019
Aloha Pacific FCU and OTS Employees CU are taking part in the Hawaii Foodbank’s 30th annual food drive, which is continuing through April 13.
Did you know that 1 in 8 Hawaii residents needs assistance, including more than 54,000 keiki?
The foodbank’s “most wanted” items include:
- Canned proteins, such as tuna or chicken or beans
- Canned meals, such as stew, soup, spaghetti or chili
- Canned vegetables
- Canned fruit
You can help!
- Drop off nonperishable food at any Aloha Pacific FCU or OTS Employees CU branch on Oahu through Friday, April 12. Branches will also gratefully accept monetary donations.
- Make a donation online at hawaiifoodbank.org or send a check to:
Hawaii Foodbank Food Drive
2611 Kilihau Street
Honolulu, HI 96819
- Donate on Food Drive Day, Saturday, April 13. Volunteers will collect food and dollars (in fishnets) around the island from 8 a.m. to 2 p.m. at these locations on Oahu:
Hawaii Kai Towne Center - Costco
Koko Marina Center
McCully Shopping Center
Pearl City Shopping Center
Walmart, Pearl Highlands Center
Walmart, Town Center of Mililani
Waianae Mall Shopping Center
Waiokeola Congregational Church
Windward City Shopping Center
And these locations on Kauai, from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m.:
Big Save, Eleele
Big Save, Koloa
Big Save, Waimea
Foodland, Princeville Center
(Locations are subject to change.)
Together, we can combat hunger in our islands.